Wednesday, October 20, 2010

current mood: content


we got our weddings pictures a few days ago. it's so crazy to think that we've been married less than five months. that day seems so very long ago. wow. i have been living with my best friend and lover for almost five months! i am so blessed, to wake up everyday with him, spend time with him. cry, laugh, fight and love with him is more than i ever thought it would be. more work. more happiness. more tears and more smiles.
i guess what i'm trying to say is that i am happy. it's sometimes hard to see that in this little blog(if people even read it...mmm.... feeling like meg ryan in "you've got mail" sending things out into the void.). i tend to write when i am feeling a lot because it helps me process things. but this dear friends is a happy feeling, one of contentment and love. this is a blog saying that yes, sometimes it is hard, and yes, i tend to complain, but(and this is crucial) i wouldn't trade it for the world. i am here, living, breathing, loving and learning more about myself, my husband and my God than i ever thought i could.
so happy wednesday everyone!
-bekah

6 comments:

  1. i read it all the time... and i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read every one! I fully expect you to be a published author some day. You've got an awesome voice that I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys. i feel super loved. and you are all aweome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you read the book "stepping heavenward"? your writting remind me alot of this book, but of course you are circa 2000 not 1900. but the same emotions, the same passion, the same love for God and family, the same issues of growing up. anyway, i think Rebekah Adams sounds like a great author! (kinda like Dr. Ledin, it just has a nice ring to it, no?)

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog for the frist time today! and I love it!!( and yes Dr.Ledin and rebakah adems both sound great!)

    ReplyDelete