Monday, January 11, 2010

maybe i am lame...

well... well...
monday. nothing like a grey monday to start your week eh? thank the lord for yorkshire gold tea. i had my museums class today. it was amazing! i don't know how some people don't like museums or art... i literally walked though this musuem with my mouth partly open, my eyes wide. wow. nothing like seeing a real Rembrandt to cheer up your monday or make me feel like more of the small town girl that i am. in any case i am looking forward to more museums...

i was asked to go out for drinks by some girls tonight who are actually from my school at home. but... i declined. maybe i am lame but i didn't feel good and honestly was looking forward to staying in not to mention the fact that it's so cold out(but in my defense i did go out to my first pub earlier this week and was the only one in the group to be hit on by a british bloke. ha! i'll be holding my left hand out a little higher next time i guess)!
so my evening was spent drinking tea, eating chocolate listening to ani difranco all while sifting through british vogue. c'est la vie. i enjoyed myself. now i need to do a bit of research for my upcoming design project that we are starting on friday for my draping class.

oh london. i am happy here. although i miss a certain coast and a certain fiance who lives by it. doesn't really help that while i was looking in a bookshop this afternoon there was a random diary that was SF themed. literally i see that boy everywhere i go. i suppose it is good that i am going to marry him then... yes. very good.

night world.
-bek

1 comment: