Monday, September 13, 2010

lessons...

identity: should be found in God first and not in wanting to be a student.
trust: must learn how to do this better, because if i cannot trust my God or my husband with every fiber of my being then i want to control.
control: and just because school fell through this fall and my neat little plan has been ruffled does not give me licensee to try and control, to an unhealthily extent, other parts of life.
these are some of the lessons we shall be learning this fall.

-bekah

3 comments:

  1. What happened to school, Bekah?

    BTW, how's the new etsy store going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lessons for a newlywed... geesh, for anyone.
    Sorry about school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tammy: school fell through because financial aid wouldn't come in on time. it's alright though. God has a plan. etsy store is going pretty good. i've sold a few things and am working on alot more:)

    beth: well said friend!

    ReplyDelete