Thursday, February 27, 2014

Update


It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. I'm starting to wonder if I should keep it going. But I think I will, there is a lot of history on this site and I might as well continue the story.
There have been a lot of updates in our little family.

In the past few months...
I graduated college! Six years and millions of loans later I finally have the piece of paper validating my skill. Now time to start paying those suckers back.
I got a job! I am currently working on commission as a seamstress at a local ballet company. Additionally, I started my Current Musings brand back up and have an upcoming show, more info to come later.
Husband graduated his training and is settling into his new job at Army. (enter Buster reference from Arrested Development). He is officially a bad ass and I am very proud.
We moved! We are now living in the Greater Seattle Area and loving being on the west coast again.
And although our future will have the occasional blip of hard times it nevertheless looks bright and inviting.

As for the future of this blog, I think it's going to receive a little make-over and subject change.
We shall see. For now however, the tea is hot and my studio is calling me. Time to work.



1 comment: