Tuesday, April 27, 2010

one week.

busy week in california. we bought caleb's ring. looked at lots of little apartments while it rained like it only can in the central valley in the spring. we got engagement pictures taken in san francisco. we went to movie. i tanned. i had my first bridal shower and wrote thank you notes. caleb worked. i made playlists for the wedding while listening to harry potter and drinking tea. we went out to eat. we read together. i cried as i realized i'm leaving wisconsin while caleb held me and stroked my hair. we worked out three times and went running twice. i beat him sprinting the last few blocks and the next time he beat me. we kissed and fought. it's been a good week. i am going home on thursday and will not see him until the 25th of may, 10 days before the wedding. breathe.

i feel like i should have more to say because i've had to much to think about, but these keys feel like strangers under my fingers and my head feels blank.
maybe tomorrow.

bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment