Wednesday, October 21, 2009

in my arms...

"here my dear, this is where we'll shake the nightmare free. i dream to hold you in my arms. i dream to hold you in arms, to hold you in my arms. wide awake in my arms."

that song has been stuck in my head all day. whether it's the rain that's been pouring all day, homework, stress or head ache due to lack of caffeine or something i miss caleb a lot todeay. yes. i do. i like this song because it makes me think of him. i just want to be there and have him hold me. 33 days.
i'm quite tired. my desk, where my lap top is sitting, is covered with an array of items including...
-thread.
-buttons.
-steaming cup of mint tea.
-half eaten apple.
-keys.
-phone.
water bottle.
-transcripts to send to SFSU this week.
-and lots of pins.
i'm in the middle of a big project for school. our assignment was to buy $20 or less of clothing at good will and remake them into something sweet. i like my progress so far... turquoise wool, black and grey suiting which i have pleated and inserted sweet shoulder pads and some cut outs. pretty amazing... i just hope i can finish it and better yet i hope my teacher thinks it's just as amazing. in my other apparel class today we got scolded(don't you love that word?) by our teacher for not pushing ourselves enough. i got a 83% on our first project and i guess it's one of the higher grades. oh life. oh school. oh God please help me finish well...
time to sew and drink tea and call my boy whom i love.
-bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment