Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 16th

(night)
i am sitting cross legged against my bedroom wall. i am drinking tea, my logic books sitting in front of me waiting to be opened, waiting to impart knowledge. i rub my eyes. i am so very tired. my eyes blink often and my hair is falling out of the sloppy bun i had it in, falling into my red eyes. i am wearing sweatpants rolled to the knee, a tank top and my nor cal hoodie zipped to the top. i am sleepy. i want my bed, less homework and my man who is currently 1,500 miles away from me. i am happy though as i am going to see him for a long weekend in just 8 days. until then i am sleeping less than desired and trying to get enough homework done. i am running alot and trying to rememeber to eat. i am sitting cross legged against my bedroom wall.
-bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment